Meet The Team
Dr. Marc A. Sweeney received his Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy degree from Ohio Northern University and received his Doctor of Pharmacy degree from The Ohio State University. He completed an Academic Leadership Fellowship at The Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Sweeney also completed a Master of Divinity degree from Southwest Bible College and Seminary.
Dr. Sweeney has been the founding Dean and Professor of Pharmacy Practice at Cedarville University School of Pharmacy. He is also the SVP for Clinical Services for ARMSRx, a national leader in pharmacy benefits consulting.
His professional experience includes full and part-time roles as:
- CPO, InXite Health Systems
- Founding Chair of Pharmacy Practice at The University of Findlay
- Director of Experiential Programs and Associate Professor at Ohio Northern University
- Consulting pharmacist at Greg’s Long-Term Care Pharmacy
- Clinical pharmacist at Palliative Care Consulting Group/HospiScript
- Pharmacist at Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Pharmacist at Overholt’s Pharmacy
- Pharmacist/Oncology Pharmacist at Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Clinical pharmacist at NMC Homecare
- Pharmacist at Meijer Pharmacy
- Pharmacist at Doctors Hospital OhioHealth.
He is the Past President of the Ohio Pharmacists Association (OPA). He currently serves as President of Cedar Care, LLC, the Medication Therapy Management Service Company for Cedarville University. He has served on several committees within OPA, the Ohio Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists, American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, local pharmacists associations, healthcare institutions and universities.
“Strong support and immediate response…”
“…Really nice people to work with”
The Latest Industry News & Updates Straight to Your Inbox!
Register here to be included in our news and updates to stay on top of all the latest industry activity. You can unsubscribe in one click, and we will never share your email address.