Pharmacy Benefit Consulting Services for Hospitals & Health Systems
ARMSRx provides a wide range of pharmacy benefit consulting services and customized solutions for hospitals and health systems. With significant experience in this market we understand the unique requirements and offer tailored services that supports your specific needs and delivers aligned solutions.
Whether it is in-house pharmacy program strategies, pharmacy claims audit, or improved pharmacy contract, we can provide expert support and guidance. Our consulting team will provide an assessment of your current pharmacy program and work with you to identify the best strategies for improved patient care and optimal financial performance.
We will look for potential growth areas and opportunities for improvement throughout the pharmacy program. From focused consulting engagements to complete program assessments, we have the expertise and solutions you need.
The 340B program faces increasing scrutiny. Compliance with evolving regulations and a continued focus on program transparency, program intent and utilization of 340B savings create multiple risk points for your organization. Our independent, external audit support allows you to recognize any compliance gaps while also focusing on new opportunities within the program.
Our 340B solutions:
- Internal and external audit support, on-site HRSA audit support and Corrective Action Plan guidance in the event of HRSA audit findings.
- Gap analysis and targeted recommendations, focusing on long-term strategy in the mixed-use and contract pharmacy space to ensure program optimization.
- Program implementation and development of internal oversight structure and maintenance.
- Split billing RFP guidance, implementation and program re-designs.
Onsite Specialty Pharmacy Development
Specialty pharmaceuticals is the fastest growing area of prescription drug spending in the U.S., and a clearly defined strategy can help your team make the most of this opportunity to improve patient care and optimize your bottom line. Developing a specialty pharmacy strategy or expanding your existing services can be a complicated process, but our team of pharmacy consulting experts is here to guide you through each phase and deliver lasting ROI to your entire program. We have the experience and know-how to make pharmacy and business work together efficiently and effectively.
Our onsite specialty pharmacy consulting capabilities include:
- Operational assessment and pro forma models.
- Multi-year business and strategic plans.
- Facility design including workflow and automation options.
- Implementation and project management.
- URAC, ACHC and CPPA accreditation support.
- Consideration of contract pharmacy strategy, if applicable.
- Wrap-around strategy to include consideration for site of care challenges (infusion).
- Home infusion and DME strategies and business planning.
Contact Us Today to learn more on how we can support your onsite specialty pharmacy initiatives.
“…Really nice people to work with”
“Strong support and immediate response…”
The Latest Industry News & Updates Straight to Your Inbox!
Register here to be included in our news and updates to stay on top of all the latest industry activity. You can unsubscribe in one click, and we will never share your email address.